‘Beyond Here Be Dragons: Charting Unknown Waters’
which will take place on-line between
19th - 23th October 2020
What if Covid-19 is here to stay?
Has it changed our view of what is important?
How can leaders prepare their organisations when forecasting is limited?
What needs to change in the world of work?
The Covid-19 pandemic has challenged us on so many levels as individuals, as leaders, as organisations, as cities and countries.
During the Leadership Forum, you will gain insights from leading thinkers in their respective fields.
Over five days, our speakers will examine the situation from various angles, highlight the specific challenges we face and show us how we can find new ways to operate in unchartered waters.
- Minister Paulette Lenert: Following the legislative elections of 14 October 2018, Paulette Lenert joined the government as Minister for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Affairs and as Minister for Consumer Protection on 5 December 2018 in the coalition government formed by the Democratic Party (DP), the Luxembourg Socialist Workers’ Party (LSAP) and the Green Party (déi gréng). On 4 February 2020, following the resignation of Étienne Schneider, Paulette Lenert was appointed Minister of Health as well as Minister Delegate of Social Security while keeping the Consumer Protection portfolio.
- Simon Anholt: Founder & Publisher, Good Country Index, is recognised as the world’s leading authority on national image. He has advised Presidents, Prime Ministers and Governments on how to engage more imaginatively and effectively with the international community. On 11 August, he published his latest book, "The Good Country Equation".
- Margaret Heffernan: Professor of Practice at the University of Bath UK, is a TED speaker and author of five books that explore business and effective leadership. All of her work challenges accepted wisdom about good lives and good work and her book, Wilful Blindness, was named one of the most important business books of the decade by the Financial Times. Her latest book "Unchartered: How to Map the Future" addresses the fundamental unpredictability of life and asks how we can find in ourselves the freedom and imagination to create the futures we want.
- Boris Diekmann: Executive Coach, has over 15 years of professional experience in leadership development, culture shaping, organisational development and coaching. As a consultant, facilitator and coach, he has supported senior leaders in organisations such as Rolls Royce, NATO, Nomad Foods, Hertz and British Telecom. His recent book "Chief Energy Officer" explores how human effectiveness is ultimatley a function of human energy, reflected in our 'state of heart'.
- Marcus B. Mueller: Professor, Sacred heart University, is the founder of the “ABC Vitamins” approach to individual and organizational engagement, performance and well-being. This formed the basis of his pioneering work in calculating an ROI on investing in people. His research has been widely published in academic journals, book chapters and magazine articles, in particular his 2019 publication “Show me the money: Toward an economic model for a cost-benefit analysis of employee engagement interventions”.
Registration is FREE for BLS Members
[use the 'REGISTER (INDIVIDUAL)' button below]
|Event Date||19-10-2020 11:00|
|Event End Date||23-10-2020 12:00|
|Registration Start Date||08-10-2020|
|Cut off date||23-10-2020 12:00|
|Individual Price||Free for BLS members|